Ask Ted Murphy, CEO of IZEA & Is This Really Marketing?



(or right click here and select "save target as..." to download)

Ever wanted to as a student entrepreneur turned CEO a question? Here is your chance...Ted Murphy, CEO of IZEA.com and former student entrepreneur (former because he graduated) is going to sit down for a Skype interview with me in just over a week. Use the comments feature below to let me know what questions you want me to ask Ted.

Plus, we finally get down to talking about marketing and how two things that many people usually don't think of as marketing are vital parts to the success of your business.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had some great ideas that I think could become great companies but it would take a lot of money to do so. I guess I am intimidated by the prospect of raising money and building a team to help build the company. I would be interested to know what advice Ted has on that sort of stuff.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Gregg Blanchard said...

Great questions Angela, I have had similar fears myself...I will make sure we address that. Any other questions out there? If not, I've got plenty of my own...but this is a great opportunity guys, don't pass this up.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. How is your business doing during the current recession? Recommend?
2. Does he like the whole corporate environment better then when he was independent doing his small businesses on his own. If he even did of course.
3. What sparked your business ideas? Did they just come to you?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Rachel Waxman said...

Since I'm currently working on marketing my business, I would like to know if he has any advice on marketing with a small budget. I'm especially interested in ideas tailored to students - for example, how can a college student take advantage of the marketing opportunities on a campus?

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a teenager that is really wanting to go big in his life i always am thinking about ideas but never persure them! Because i dont know how they will do. Or i will not where to go next with the manufature or somthing similar.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home